UM is providing round-the-clock CCTV surveillance service in UM public area for security concern.
Aims and objectives:
- To safeguard UM’s assets/properties and other legitimate interests;
- To protect employees’ and students’ safety and other legitimate interests;
- To appraise employees and students’ behaviour;
- To facilitate academic and research activities;
- To ensure food safety;
- To collect data regarding activities held on campus.
- Personal Data Collection Statement (Video Monitoring) of University of Macau;
- Rules for CCTV System Installation.
According to the above, any unit or personnel is not allowed to view or retrieve the past record unless official approval from relevant authorities has been granted. If units wish to apply for viewing and/or transfer of records CCTV, please complete the following form and submit to STS for further process.
STS website: https://sts.cmdo.um.edu.mo/request-forms/
If you have any questions related to CCTV surveillance, please contact Security and Transport Section at +853 8822 4126 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org