Please contact the Security Team (Emergency Hotline: 8822 4000) immediately for any emergency situation on campus.
In case of emergency, please stay calm and:
- activate the fire alarm by breaking the nearest break glass alarm point.
- evacuate immediately and call the emergency hotline to report the case.
- use the alarm calling system to notify the Security Team or call the emergency hotline stated in the lift for assistance.
- do not try to get out of the lift on your own.
Sickness or Injury
- call the emergency hotline for assistance.
- for urgent situations, call ambulance for help (Tel: 2851 2222/999) and call the emergency hotline to inform the Security Team so as to guide the ambulance to the location and to render first aid services to the sick or injured person.
If medical assistance is required, please contact the Medical Center of the University of Macau in office hour.
Medical Center of the University of Macau
- Location: Room G002, N8 UM Sports Complex
- Tel: 8822 4123
During non-office hours, please contact the Security Centre at 8822 4126.
- Please mind your personal belongings. If any person suspects a theft or is a theft victim, call the emergency hotline to report the case immediately.
- Please take good care of your personal belongings. Do not leave your belongings like backpacks, electronic devices or wallet unattended in restaurants, classrooms and learning commons.
- In case any suspected theft is found, please do not move anything on-site until security guard or police arrive.
- Please be reminded to lock all windows and doors upon leaving of your office/dormitory and take good care of your belongings.
Please contact the Security Team (CTB E7-G003c or Emergency Hotline: 8822 4000) in case of emergency.