According to the Art 8(7) of “The University of Macau Parking Management Rules”, UM staff, students and authorized persons may also each apply for one additional monthly pass for light vehicles to be used for the Regular Parking Area.
The applicants should hold valid UM campus card.
Applicants should submit the following documents when applying the monthly pass:
- A completed application form
- Copy of valid UM campus card (staff card or student card)
- Copy of valid driving licence
- Copy of vehicle registration
- Copy of property registration
- If the vehicle is not owned by the applicant, the applicant should submit the “Declaration-Vehicle for Personal Use“.
Application form can be obtained at STS office or downloaded at STS webpage (intranet) website: https://sts.cmdo.um.edu.mo/request-forms/:
Application will be handled in sequence of submission after all required documents are submitted.
Applicant will be informed to collect the monthly pass and to make payment accordingly. Monthly pass is charged in accordance to 《UM Parking Management Rules》. All pre-paid parking fee is non-refundable.
Please contact Security and Transport Section (STS) through email: firstname.lastname@example.org , or call us at +853 8822 8651 for information.