For cultivation of the cycling culture on campus, bicycle rental service is launched for UM students in every semester. Please stay tuned for the detailed application time by checking the latest notice on E-bulletin. Applicants should present their valid campus card for renting/returning bicycle.
- The UM campus bicycle rental service for the first semester of academic year 2019/2020 is now open for application. Please see the arrangement in details below:
- First Batch (50 bicycles)
Submit the application form on or before the midnight of 1 September(Sunday);
The first batch random draw will be held on Monday, 2 September. The winners will be informed through email;
Any unsuccessful applications of this batch will automatically join into the next batch.
How to Apply:
1) Please click”e-form system” and input student ID and password to login;
2) Choose“2019/2020學年第一學期租賃大學單車申請表 Student Renting UM Bicycle Application Form for the First Semester of Academic Year 2019/2020 ”, then click “+New item”;
3) Complete the form and click “Yes” for submission.
Note: Only one application will be accepted from each student.
- Second Batch (50 bicycles)
The second batch will take place in the week following the students add/drop period. Please stay tuned for the detailed application time by checking the latest notice on E-bulletin.
- Rental Package
*The UM Campus Bicycle has to be returned to STS before the recess starts.
The rental must be settled through E-purse. Students can recharge your campus card by e-purse add-value machine (AVM), located in front of Registry (G/F of N6), in the Postgraduate House (room G002, G/F of S3) or in the Central Teaching Building E6 (room G111i, G/F of E6);
In addition, all rental bicycles are without bicycle lock. Please bring along your own bicycle lock. The bicycle rentee, who has completed the registration and start to use the bicycle, should bear any damage or loss of the bicycle.
Please contact Security and Transport Section (STS) through email: firstname.lastname@example.org , or call us at +853 8822 4126 for information.